Caputo Brosnan P.C.
Pamela M. KrollPKroll@CaputoBrosnan.com
PRACTICE AREAS. Probate, estate planning, real estate and business organizations. Ms. Kroll is admitted to practice in the District and Circuit Courts of the State of Michigan and the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
BIOGRAPHY. Ms. Kroll joined Caputo Brosnan P.C. in 1991, in a clerical capacity. She progressed to become a transactional/probate/trust legal assistant in 1994. Ms. Kroll received her undergraduate degree in management from Lawrence Technological University in 1997 was promoted to Office Manager in 1998, while continuing to act as a legal assistant. In 2009, Ms. Kroll was admitted to the Thomas M. Cooley Law School and was on the dean's list every term, while continuing her full time employment.
While in law school, Ms. Kroll received multiple scholastic honors including:
- Certificate of Merit Award for Research and Writing
- Certificate of Merit Award for Pre-Trial Skills
- Certificate of Merit Award for Estate Planning
- Certificate of Merit Award for Business Planning
- Best Essay Property 1
Ms. Kroll graduated Cum Laude in 2012 and joined Caputo Brosnan P.C. as a lawyer immediately upon passing the bar exam. She became a shareholder of the firm in 2013.
Ms. Kroll practices principally as a probate, trust and estate planning attorney thereby benefitting from her past experience in these disciplines. In addition, she is involved in various transactional areas of practice including real estate and business organizations.
- State Bar of Michigan – Probate and Estate Planning Section
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Macomb County Probate Bar Association
- Former Director, Security Design, Inc.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Certified
- Former Officer and Director, Carla's Champions - 501(c)(3) organization
- Past President- The Preserves Condominium Association
- The Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor, 2012,
- Lawrence Technological University, B.S.B.A, 1997,