Caputo Brosnan P.C.
PRACTICE AREAS. Commercial litigation, family law, criminal defense, probate estate administration and litigation, real estate and personal injury. As an attorney, Mr. Laska provides a wide range of legal services for credit unions. Mr. Laska is a lawyer who has been admitted to practice before all Michigan Courts, the U.S. District Courts of Michigan, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
BIOGRAPHY. Mr. Laska joined Caputo Brosnan P.C. in 1999. Mr. Laska built a substantial legal practice as a solo practitioner prior to becoming a shareholder in our firm. He has over 30 years of experience in the practice of law. Mr. Laska has earned a reputation as a principled and intelligent attorney who is a strong advocate for the interest of his clients.
Mr. Laska provides the Eastern European immigrant community consultations in the Ukrainian, Polish and Russian languages.
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan – Criminal Law Section and Commercial Litigation Section
- Macomb County Bar Association – Past Member of Criminal Law Committee
- Macomb County Probate Bar Association
- Ukrainian-American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Macomb County Circuit Court Case Evaluator
- President of Dibrova Ukrainian Association for 22 years
- Past Member - Warren Crime Commission
- Past President Immaculate Conception High School Parents Club
- Detroit College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1976
- University of Detroit, Bachelor of Arts, 1971